Saturday, June 12, 2010

prize from hells!

I came on to-day after a while of being away to find Hells gave me a prize to put on my blog :) thank you very much Hells.




i believe there are a few rules to follow

1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa
4. Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.

now for my lies and truth!!!!

1. I'm a blonde

2. I love Soccer.

3. I'm 12 and a half feet tall.

4. I listen to metal music

5. Umbrella by Rianna is my fave song

6. I have a holiday house in Florida.

7. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters.

now im off to pick my 7 people, which will be as hard for me as it was for hells seeing as i have 9 followers aswel :)



JENNY

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for awarding this to lil old me xx I will blog it tomorrow. Thanks again xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on my Blog, Jenny