Sunday, August 13, 2017

Little boy's birthday card

Fun card for a 3 year old's birthday. Was given the brief he likes monsters. I didn't want it to be too scary so I thought Monster's Inc.


5 x 7 white card blank, zigzag paper from my stash. I then tore some spotty paper from the Roald Dahl DO Crafts collection.I printed the image from the internet, The ribbon has little bouncing Tigger's on it, my Mam got it for me when she was over in England at some stage.


The banner was on a page in the paper pad where I got the zigzag paper, I fussy cut out four bunting and used silver peel-off letters to spell Theo, I also spotted some silver peel off buntings so I cut them down and added to the image to bring it together. To finish I glued on 3 blue buttons as embellishments.


And a side-ish view. Thanks for looking.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on my Blog, Jenny