Thursday, September 7, 2017

Book Dragon

I got some crafting inspiration from the Kraftin Kimmie stamps blog for this card. They have a challenge for rainbow colours challenge #397 rainbow-colors, I got a new Kraftin Kimmie stamp during the week and I couldn't resist inking it up for this challenge.

I stamped the dragon on Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper with Memento black ink. He is coloured with Spectrum Noirs. 

Belly: FS1, FS2, FS4, GB2, GB3.
Body: IB1, IB2,IB3, BT4,BT9.
Book: IG3, IG5 IG7. 
Pages: TN1, TN2.
Hair: OR1, OR2, OR3.
Horns: DR4, DR6, Blender.
His fins are red and yellow and pink and green and orange and purple and blue :) 
His glasses are done with a grey Souffle pen. 


The card is a 5 x 7 white card blank, I used paper from My Mind's Eye, On the bright side paper pad. The border at the bottom is washi tape from my stash. The sentiment from the Book Dragon set is stamped onto orange coredinations card, which I sanded slightly and distressed the edges. I also looped some washi tape to the top right this card. I then hot-glued some flowers from my stash to the top left of the card and added some rainbow coloured gems. 


Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it. 

I am entering this into the Kraftin Kimmie challenge #397 rainbow colors 

Jenny 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and you've used one of my all time favourite KKS stamps! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge!
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on my Blog, Jenny